Fall is my most favorite time of the year and it's almost here! I love seeing the colors changing on the trees (though we don't get too much of that here in TX), I love the smell of the crisp, fresh air, and I love love LOVE pumpkin! Pumpkin anything.. candles, pie, decorations... you name it, I love it. I have always saturated my house with the smell of pumpkin around this time, and this year will be no different. I usually use the Bath and Body Works scents, and I still will, but I may try to find a different brand, too. The only thing I don't like is that I can't decorate this house like I want to because there isn't much room and it's kind of ugly. lol. Oh well.. hopefully we'll be moving soon. Next year when we're in our new house it will look like a pumpkin puked in it during fall! I bet Grant
can't wait...hehehehe....

No comments:
Post a Comment