Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OSU vs. Georgia game

This past weekend Grant and I went up to Stillwater (his hometown) for the first OSU football game of the season. I'm not particularly a huge football fan, but I enjoy going to Stilly to visit friends and family. We always stay with his parents so it's nice to see them, and they have a huge backyard for Bella to play in!
Anyway, for the past couple of weeks, Grant has been getting really excited about this game and he kept telling me, "This is going to be the funnest weekend of your LIFE!" I told him, "I don't know.. Vegas was pretty fun. And so was my wedding. And also the honeymoon...." haha. Needless to say, he had some pretty big shoes to try to fill with over the weekend!
We arrived there on Friday night and spent some time with our friends, and nothing went as planned that night. Grant said we'd be going to a HS football game and then to see a concert and we didn't do either. I kept giving him the side eye all night and I finally said, "The funnest weekend of my life, huh?" In which he replied, "Ok, tomorrow will be the funnest DAY of your life!" lol. He's so funny. :D
Saturday we got out to the tailgating spot at around 11:30, which was much later than Grant wanted to be there, but a girl has to get ready! The game didn't start until 2:30 so there was still plenty of time to hang out. I decided that I would drink that day, and oh do I regret it! I ended up drinking too much, throwing up, and having a bad hangover on Sunday. Yeah, so much for the funnest weekend day of my life! Actually, I did have fun, minus the puking and hangover part.
Here are some pics from Saturday's game:
 
Grant & Me
Holly & Me
Our tailgating spot
All the orange!
All in all, it was a pretty good weekend, and OSU won. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment