It's been a while since I last posted, but let me tell you... I have been BUSY! Well, actually, I'm lying. I have been a little busy, but more like lazy.
If you noticed my unfinished list (I know, I know) to the right has a few more items checked off. Yep, I have been doing things on my list believe it or not. I ran a 10k last weekend and blogged about it on my other blog for running. The link should be under my profile.
I also bought a new DSLR camera today. YAY! I'm so excited. I've always loved photography but frankly I suck at it since I've never had a good camera. Bella and I have been going to the indoor dog park a lot lately and I've been trying to get some action shots of her with my little point and shoot and it's just not working. So I took the plundge and got a good great camera. The place I bought it at also offers free photography classes every Saturday, too, so that will be one more item I get to check off soon! Hopefully I'll get to finish the list before my 1,001 days are up.
As for everything else going on in our life, it's the same ole', same ole'. We haven't found another dog yet, but we're still looking. We're not in any hurry (especially Grant!) so we're taking our time to find the perfect dog for our family. We have met a few, which obviously didn't work out, and some even scared us a little, but it's all good. Eventually we'll find one to love just as much as we love Bella. In the meantime, she will continue to be the spoiled brat she always has been. I'm sure she doesn't mind it at all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment